Jim works out of his home office in North York (DVP & Eglinton Avenue exit or Wynford Dr. exit) and is set up where he meets with his clients. Clients, family and friends are welcome to wait in the lobby if you arrive earlier then expected. You are asked to wait at least two minutes prior to your appointment time before buzzing up. In the event that the main door is open I ask that you still buzz to come up to confirm you have arrived as there still can be a client who has not completed their session and it will disrupt the present clients time by having to answer the door.
Appointments can also be scheduled through Skype. Payment for Skype readings can be transferred through e-banking (email) or ALL credit cards payments are accepted. Please ask Jim for more information if you prefer the Skype option. Jim leaves this option available for his International clients and can work with the time changes.
Jim books appointments Monday to Friday from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm (No weekends). Sessions times are 20 minutes 30 minute 40 minute 45 minute or 50 minute and 60 minute appointments. PLEASE request a time that is preferred when booking and his booking service will do their best to accommodate or give you other options. Rates will be advised when you are booking. ALL credit cards payments are accepted including interac payments. Presently there is a wait period of up to 1 week in some cases due to demand for clients that can only book after 4:00 pm appointments. Day time appointments are available without delay from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm. Saturday, Sundays and Holidays are not available.
If you have a group 4-6 people Jim will travel to you to read each of you individually. Each reading is 30 minutes in duration. The start time will be no later then 6:30 pm. Additional travel costs will apply outside the GTA. Rates are discussed via e-mail. All Student 19 years of age and up with valid student ID will receive $15.00 off the regular rates.
- We require 24 hours notice if you must cancel or re-schedule your appointment
- Sessions are booked through email (preferred) and telephone.
- When you request an appointment you will be sent the next available appointment and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- If you arrive early for your appointment you may wait in the lobby near the fireplace
- If you arrive late for your appointment you may be required to re-schedule (this will depend on the number of clients booked ahead of you).
- We ask that when in Jim’s home you are respectful of not only Jim, but his other clients as well.
To make an appointment please fill out the following form: